Mezzanine Funding for Small to Medium Sized Developers
Mezzanine funding is the critical funding of the shortfall between the finance available from your bank and the capital required for a property development project – typically up to 20% of the total project costs. This enables the developer to limit their equity to as little as 10% of total costs. We are lenders that provide property developers with mezzanine funding from £300,000 to £500,000.
Why use mezzanine funding?
By using this type of funding the developer has the opportunity to:
- Double the return on your equity
- Spread your risk over multiple projects
- Increase your development capacity and accelerate your business growth
- Read more
Double your return
and spread your risk
What do we offer?
- Funding of up to 20% of costs
- Funding facilities from £300,000 to £500,000
- Competitive terms and rolled up interest
- Selection of prime lenders providing up to 70% of cost
- Mezzanine funding available from day 1
What are our lending criteria?
- Developer equity contribution of a minimum of 10% of the total property development cost or able to provide alternative security
- Developers with a track record
- Residential development only
- From a single property to a residential development projects of 20+ units
- Planning permission in place
- Planning or valuation gain may be considered as equity
Mezzanine funding from
£300,000 to £500,000